What makes our school special
- We are an innovative school that is open to new ideas.
- Our drama-based and inquiry-based method, "Course of Action!" emphasizes whole-person development.
- We propose an active, exploratory learning style where children's creativity and imagination are stimulated.
- We teach values through drama and reflection, thus driving children to an experience that modifies them.
- We restore the importance of feeling as well as thinking.
- We offer quality education as opposed to quantity.
- Our students grow to be confident speakers.
- With the help of the "Tomatis Method", a form of sound and listening therapy, we treat various auditory processing disorders.
- We use new technology to provide our students with a portal to the world.
- We are a school that parents can trust. We offer a written guarantee that our students will learn to speak fluently and succeed in the Cambridge Assessment exams. Our passing rate is 95%-100% every year.
- We have 'cool' classrooms! Regular investment in our facilities is a must at our school.
- We offer coaching and assistance to all our students.
- We are inclusive. We celebrate and value individuality and difference.
- We have a strict anti-bullying policy.
- We offer wonderful extracurricular activities.
- We teach our students to care about the community by engaging them in acts of philanthropism.