A NIGHT FULL OF HEROES!
This year’s end-of-school celebration was an unforgettable experience. It was a spectacular show which had everything ranging from beauty, music, dance, joy, emotion to heroes. Many heroes!
- I begin with my students who were as fluent and talented as to transform the show at the Saint Paul theatre of Piraeus to a WEST END THEATRE OF LONDON SHOW!
- The heroine Artemis Develiadi who was brave enough to give a TED-Ed talk and share with us her experience with an autoimmune disease.
- Τhe heroine Mara Bounatsou who gave a TED-Ed talk and was very eloquent about violence against women.
- The hero Mr Mito-Kotsi who became a bone marrow donor after our school’s appeal for donors some years ago and this Tuesday SAVED A GIRL’S LIFE who suffered from brain cancer.
- The heroes who gave DNA samples last night to become bone marrow donors.
- The two heroine mothers whose children suffer from cancer and whose appeal led to a record number of new bone marrow volunteer donors.
- Our school holistic teachers who with the help of “Course of Action!” our method and their love for children teach the whole child and produce charismatic individuals.
- The order of AHEPA who received a Zachariou FLS scholarship of 1700 Euros to use for their exceptional, philanthropic purposes.
- Last but not least ZACHARIOU LANGUAGE SCHOOL who received the GOLD AWARD FOR INNOVATION IN TEACHING at the EDUCATION LEADERS AWARDS!